Teddington Swimming Club lessons offer the starting point for children wanting to progress to club level swimming.
ASA qualified teachers provide:
- Lessons for water confident children from four years
- ASA influenced levels of lessons
- Multiple lesson times at Teddington Swimming Pool
- Competitive pricing at £7.20 per half hour paid by the term
- Optional Certificates and badges
On occasions we unfortunately end up with a waiting list due to demand for places. But do not despair as we always try to meet customers’ needs!
Classes are on:
- Saturday and Sunday evenings from 4.00pm from beginners to pre club swimmers
- Tuesday evening @ 6:45pm pre club swimmers
- Thursday evening @7pm pre club swimmers
Assessment for Full Swimming Club Membership at regular intervals to coincide with Assessments to join.
Sometimes an assessment session will be required to place children in an appropriate classes.
To book your lessons click on the link below and select "Swimming lessons" as the application type. You will need to provide your child's name, DOB, current water/ swimming ability and if he/she has achieved any swimming certificates / medals already.
Other enquiries should be directed to